Envision Solar International, Inc. – Creators of Solar Tree® and EV ARC™ Discuss Solar Power Infrastructure Market
SNNLive spoke with Desmond Wheatley, CEO of Envision Solar International, Inc. (OTCQB: EVSI) at our studio in Los Angeles, CA.
Envision Solar International, Inc. (OTCQB: EVSI) designs, manufactures and deploys renewably energized electric vehicle (EV) charging, media and branding systems; the Company’s products include the patented EV ARC™ and Solar Tree® product lines, according to the Company’s website (see here: www.EnvisionSolar.com). SNNLive spoke with Desmond Wheatley, CEO of Envision Solar International, Inc. at our studio in Los Angeles, CA.
In this SNNLive Video Interview, our host and Mr. Wheatley discuss the following topics:
– Overview of Envision Solar International, Inc.
– Describes Solar Tree® and EV ARC™
– Standardization of Electric Vehicles
– How the solar stations work – solar power electric vehicle charging station
– Evision Solar’s competitors
– Intermittency: challenge in solar energy
– Efficiency of current solar modules
– Two product lines addressing three verticals: Electric Vehicle Charging, Outdoor Advertising, and Energy Resiliency
– How the Company markets their products
– EVSI’s customer base and recent contract wins
– On selling product to CALTRANS
– Growth drivers for EVSI
– Analogy of a gas station to the Company’s Solar Tree® product
– In what areas revenue growth coming from?
– Mr. Wheatley’s background
– Insight into rest of 2015, heading into 2016
For more information about Envision Solar International, Inc., go to: www.EnvisionSolar.com